Setting up business terms in Credit Hound for customers who want the due date to be the end of the current month.
- Credit Hound v4 and v5 integrated with Sage 50 2013 and newer
1. Open Credit Hound Manager > Companies > Connect to the company
2. Click on the Business Terms tab
3. Click Add and select the business term that is pulled through from Sage 50
4. Once the term appears in the table, select End of Month and User Defined: 0 days
5. Click Apply Retrospectively
6. Open Credit Hound and run a sync