Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition is a cloud service; in order to upload Purchase Invoice documents for recognition, you will require Spindle Document Management as your client side interface.
Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition requirements:
- An active internet connection will be required on the server and each client PC.
- The Spindle Document Capture Windows service (installed by the Spindle Document Management server installer) will need to be run under a domain account (e.g. domain\SDCServiceDU).
- Under IIS Manager > Application Pools > SDCWebapi must also be updated to run under the same domain user that runs the Spindle Document Capture service (e.g. domain\SDCServiceDU).
- The Spindle Document Recognition Post Agent (Windows service) must be run under a Windows user account that has access to Sage 200. For ease of installation, the same domain user account that runs the Spindle Document Capture Windows service (e.g. domain\SDCServiceDU) can be added to Sage 200. Whichever user you decide to setup, please ensure they are setup as a remote user in Sage 200, else a Sage 200 licence will be taken during posting.
- The user that is setup in Sage 200 for the Spindle Document Recognition Post Agent must have access to the Sage 200 client. This mean you will need to ensure the Sage 200 client is installed under this user context on the application server. Please ensure you are able to log into Sage 200 as this user on the server where you will be installing the Spindle Document Recognition Post Agent (most likely the application server).
- Please ensure the domain user e.g. SDCServiceDU has read access to the Sage 200 configuration database and the Sage 200 company databases (for the companies you intend to post Purchase Invoices into).
Knowledge Base Article Details
|Related Product||Spindle Purchase Invoice Recognition|
|Original Author||Vijay Mistry|
|Last Updated ||04/02/2020|