Spindle Professional has the ability to place the emails generated in the drafts folder. This is useful for reviewing the email before it goes out.
- Spindle Professional 2009
- Spindle Professional 2009 SP2
- Spindle Professional 2012
- Spindle Professional 6
1. Open Spindle Professional Tools
2. Expand the Document Automation until you see Email Settings
3. Click on the Advanced tab
4. Uncheck/check the box Place Emails on Hold. Checking the box will place emails in the drafts folder of the outlook profile specified under User Settings and unchecking will send the emails straight out. If overriding the sender details, Spindle Professional will still place the emails in the drafts folder of the user's mailbox.
|Related Product||Spindle Professional|
|Original Author||Zak Rangara|
|Update Author||Vince Hodgson|