To allow for Credit Hound integration into Sage 50, the user must enable this functionality inside Sage 50.
Credit Hound, Credit Hound Express for Sage 50
1. Register Sage Data Objects and enable Third Party Integration on your Sage accounts.
2. To do this, open Sage and click the Tools > Activation > Enable Third Party Integration menu option.
3. A screen will appear with a phone number to call;
4. Call this number and request the SDO Serial Number and Activation Key from the Sage customer services agent, enter the details in the textboxes provided and click the Register button.
5. Note: when calling the phone number the Sage customer services agent will usually ask you for you Sage Line 50 Serial Number (see the Help > About menu for this), your company name, first line of your address and / or postcode.
6. Obtaining the SDO Serial Number and Activation Key is a completely free service (apart from the price of the call) and will typically take no long than 5 minutes.
Knowledge Base Article Details
|Related Product||Credit Hound, Credit Hound Express for Sage 50|
|Original Author||Vince Hodgson|
|Last Updated ||01/03/2018|
|Update Author||Shahid Mangera|