The user setup wizard guide.
1. Open Spindle Professional Tools > User Settings > Launch User Setup Wizard.
2. Click next and fill in the fields.
3. Select your default printer. Leave it as Default Windows Printer if your printer is Window's default printer. This can be changed within Spindle Professional Tools.
4. Select your fax device.
5. Select your email device. If you'd like to use Microsoft Exchange, see this article: Setting up Microsoft Exchange Connector.
6. Select your CRM device. You will need authorised credentials to connect Spindle with your CRM device.
7. Click Next > and Finish
|Related Product||Spindle Professional|
|Original Author||Vince Hodgson|
|Update Author||Vince Hodgson|