Anti-Viruses can play an important role in regards of keeping Local/Server machines free of any nasty trojans and viruses. In some instances Spindle executable files can bee quarantined causing Spindle to fail
Spindle Professional 2012 v5.86 and later, Spindle Professional v6
1. When sending a print job to Spindle Pro Auto the following dialogue box appears as Spindle
2. This error occurs when the SpindleProfessionalProcessor.exe has either been quarantined or their is block on it as the AV believes it is a suspicious file.
3. Simply locate a machine which has Spindle working (ensure the machine has the same version installed on the troublesome machine) navigate to the following path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Draycir\Spindle Professional 6
You should see the following file as shown below:
4 Proceed to copy the file onto the troublesome machine
5. Copy the file back into C:\Program Files (x86)\Draycir\Spindle Professional 6 as shown below
6. Proceed to run the job again, Spindle should be able to process the job without any issues.
If your still having issues please contact Draycir Support